Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Where art thou?

in the mindlessness?

in the loud silence?

in a quiter crowd?

in a melting smile?

in a frozen mind?

in a less lost you?
in the skies so blue?

in the haunted self?

in a galaxy of bliss?

in a tortured thought?

*in a milder me*

in a calm unworthy emotion?
in this most worthy illusion!?

in a hand against mine?
in a gesture so fine?

in a fractured heart?
in a missing part?

in a longing for me?
in a belonging for you..?

on hundred such occasions..

i look for myself,in the smallest of me....(?)

8 comments:

DreamCatcher said...

need not say anything about this...
i hold my silence...

Jeya Anand said...

awesome!!

seraphicgirl1986 said...

its all only you.
with acceptance of self comes peace and everything else follows with peace.
liked it :)

Phoenix said...

really nice ly put....perhaps i can find myself in one of those words

Vitamin Me (Rishi) said...

better then my "death where art thou" :)

Sach1 said...

interesting!

crimsonflaw said...

fascinating.. brilliant... i loved the line

'' in a less lost you ''
and it just left me looking away....

wonderful

Gaurav said...

bulla ki jana main kon..

About Me

How do you introduce a whole?