Thursday, August 7, 2008

Follow

Come to me in your rugged attire
Show me what it is to be fragnating

Chose no perfect words
Give up on yourself
Feel hopeless
For ,once in a blue moon
We see the sharp wrecked stone
Hunting for hurts
Preparing to unburden,the filth.

Unhear
Unsee..
..and don’t look at me.

Am no man’s wonder..
..am the Eternal sun.

Rub your cold heart to the fumes of despair
But don’t surrender yet.

Think of me as two
Keep any one.
Don’t think of me
And keep me none.

Do all that
But don’t do this, yet.

Show me both the ways
But let my sky be.

Resist no word
Imagine stones.

Cuddle no dolls
Shower no warmth

Suffer again,this insane pain
And ..thank me.
For, I configure Gods
And chase them to you.

6 comments:

Acquiesce said...

fragnating,
hunting for hurts -
the joy of surrender.

Sushant said...

Your writing has the depth of oceans and the flow of warm blood that invokes the reader's thought. It's structured rawness makes it interesting and fresh [:)]

Maria said...

And bring with you the bones of
old lovers, and we shall make
new ones.

DreamCatcher said...

Ekta u r really mysterious person :) alter ego [:P]

Unknown said...

KURUVI!KURUVI!

Winnie the poohi said...

This is like a rising crescendo really! Loved it!

About Me

How do you introduce a whole?